Monday, May 14, 2012

Crazy Busy

 Crazy busy and I wouldn't have it any other way. Friday I took off work to bake some cakes and then L and I went horseback riding! I love having new adventures with him. Saturday I was up at 5:30 with more baking, worked during the day and then chaperoned our 8th grade semi-formal that night. It was such an awesome experience when I was an 8th grader that I really wanted to do the same for my 8th graders. They looked so good! Corsages, some guys had tuxes (one wore a white tux WITH TAILS!), their first time in dresses and/or heels - such a great experience for these young people. It was a long few days but so worth it!










3 comments:

  1. Up at 5:30 on the weekend?! You go girl.

    Great to see the riding photos...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The VT on that cake really popped out to me. Both cakes are just gorgeous. What are your summer plans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all over this summer. L and I are going to Curacao (an island down near Aruba) the first week of June and then spending a few days in Atlanta. I'm going to back to NJ for a few weeks and doing a summer program in NYC. When I'm here I'll be working at Food Lion and getting ready for Aug 6, the first day back for teachers!

      Delete