Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wilton's Course 1, Final Class

I realized I never posted my final cake project on here. Remember, I already knew how to do a lot of the stuff we were learning so I tried to use my time wisely and practice additional skills. We were learning ribbon roses - well I already do the Wilton rose so it wasn't that hard. Instead I taught myself how to do a multicolored rose. Then I showed the instructor another way to do a bottom border, similar to what we do at the store. I know it's not Wednesday, and it's certainly not LAST Wednesday which is when I actually brought this cake to school, but I still thought I'd share.


So the end of the class came and we were talking about courses 2 and 3, which most people signed up for. I was only going to be able to afford one, but when I went to pay, they were having a BOGO sale! AND ( I know, you're thinking "this can get better?!) on top of that, the one course I wanted was already half off so I got both courses for the price of half of one!! I'm really excited about that. So this month I will be learning gumpaste, fondant, and new flowers. I'm excited!!

1 comment: