Monday, April 9, 2012

What to Name It

So, I know I'm small-time. In fact, I'm practically no-time. I'm talking about cakes. I want to do cakes as a hobby - I'd love to be able to stop working 7 days a week and just do my own thing out of my home. I am starting small - Craigslist and word-of-mouth for now, inexpensive without making myself look cheap (because I do think I have some talent), and generally not expecting much yet.

With that said, I want to think of a name for this "cake business" that I am trying to have. I feel like if I have a name, then people would be more likely to reference me when talking to other people. Maybe I could even make business cards..."oooh"

I'm having trouble coming up with something. I want it to reflect the fact that I teach and I do cakes. It doesn't have to. Do you have any ideas for me?

So far we've thought of:

BCBCakes (brynn cody bakes cakes hahaha)
eduCAKE
Cody's Cakes
Cakeulus
Cakes.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE eduCAKE. I think that's very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, my faves are BCBCakes and Cakeulus! BCBCakes just sounds kind of chic...I can imagine a pretty little card to go with it.

    ReplyDelete