Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Greetings from the Big Apple

Hey Friends! I definitely had a post all ready for tonight, just to realize it didn't - okay probably I didn't - save the final copy but I wanted to check in with all I am doing.

I have been in NYC since Sunday for a Gilder-Lehrman / NEH summer program for teachers. I am learning about the rise of the Empire City and all of the changes between it's creation all the way through September 11, 2012.

I am fortunate to have met two amazing women who are as adventure-minded as I am, so when we finish our sessions for the day we have been getting out and about - exploring the city in ways I never have.

I'll have more photos and information to share later, but for now enjoy these :)









And because it's a session for teachers, I have to ask you to describe what you see in the pictures. Can you pick out people? Places? What reasons do you think I might have had for these pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment